|address:||The Old Chapel, Carthew, St Austell, PL26 8XG|
|Phone No:||01726 851602|
The Chapel Guest House, formerly a Bible Christian Methodist Chapel was originally built in 1862 to serve the village of Carthew. This imposing building has been sympathetically converted to provide accommodation and retains many of the original features of the Chapel. There are large arched granite windows with coloured glass to the front, and glimpses of trusses and keystones are evident throughout the building.
Every room contains a flat screen television, hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities, which are replenished daily. We provide free parking and free WiFi as standard.
Many attractions are within a few miles such the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, as well as a wide choice of beaches all within a short hop. There are many local villages all worth a visit, including Mevagissey, Fowey and Charlestown. The Sawles Arms is a small local Pub only 5 minutes walk from the Chapel, where you will given a warm Cornish welcome.
1 Double, 1 Family/Twin/Double, 1 Superior Twin, 1 Superior Kingsize, 1 Luxury Kingsize
Check back soon